Looking for a full time job with good benefits that will allow you to work with people from all over the world, grow your personal network and gain a lot expertise about China and its business environment?
If you are:
- Looking for a challenging job in a young and dynamic environment
- A people’s person eager to learn about multicultural communication and to work with customers & partners from all over the world.
- Passionate about education, professional training and China
- Open-minded, well organized, hardworking and independent
ICL needs you to join our team in Shanghai as a full time Program Manager.
ICL (Integrate Chinese Life) is a young & dynamic education and training consulting company in Shanghai. We strive to make relocation, internships, entrepreneurship, and study programs in China more accessible, easy and unforgettable through a wide range of educational programs and consulting services. Since 2010, we have gathered the knowledge and network to offer the help we wish we had received when we first arrived.
We have already helped hundreds of individuals from all over the world come to China through our different brands (internshipschina.com, smartinternchina.com, integratechineselife.com) and we count several public and private institutions, multinational companies & universities amongst our clients and partners.
Program Manager job description:
As a program manager at ICL you will be responsible for delivering a friendly and reliable service throughout the whole customer journey of your young prospects. From the first email received to the safe return to their home country our clients will be able to rely on you to assist them with their program and their challenges in China.
The program manager job is divided in three areas of activities:
- Sales and Inquiries
- Placement and Organization
- On site Welcome and Customer Relationships
Sales and Inquiries:
- Manage daily leads with 2 different online CRMs
- Ensure a well organized sales pipeline
- Reply to customer inquiries and process program applications
- Determine quality of leads and act accordingly
- Set up Skype calls with potential clients
- Ensure a regular follow up with clients and leads
- Establish client’s requirements and suggest the best program options
- Sell our programs through Skype or Wechat calls and emails
- Manage enrollments and invoicing
Placement and Organization:
- Maintain and update our database of over 850 internship positions
- Expand our network through partner company meetings
- Identify and store new internship opportunities in our database
- Match our clients with the right positions
- Ensure good relationships & communications with our partner companies
- Assist clients with obtaining their visa and booking their accommodation
On site Welcome and Customer Relationships:
- Organize client arrivals and orientation
- Provide outstanding support to our clients all along their stay
- Organize community events
Working in a fast growing company in China you will have many opportunities to work on various projects and to quickly gain important responsibilities. We value independent thinking and ambition so your personal development plan will be a priority and your suggestions will be very welcome.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills
- 2 years’ work experience preferred (or graduate from a university in Shanghai)
- Strong ability to work in a team and determination to learn new skills
- Organization skills and ability prioritize duties in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible and adaptable to ever changing situations and demands
- Friendly, enthusiastic, reliable and motivated personality
- Work experience in China is a plus
- Speaking Chinese is a plus
- Education, study abroad and/or customer service, sales experience is a plus
To apply, send directly your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org