SW is looking for a part-time social media Community Coordinator to maintain our popular KaiXin network.
This person will be responsible for managing website content and all social media accounts in order to grow the online community, awareness and increase customer base.
- 2+ years' experience
- Experience writing copy
- Digital Marketing Interests
- Content creation– writing blog posts, articles, moments, newsletters, communications materials, and other social media materials
- Social media marketing– creating, managing and growing KaiXin’s membership through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and event planning– attending relevant social events and planning events for relevant organizations such as CCC and The Emerging Markets Group and China Investment Group.
- Public relations– managing incoming media requests and building relationships with other related journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Customer relations– attending relevant social events and planning events for relevant organizations such as CCC and The Emerging Markets Group and China Investment Group.
- Communications/marketing strategy– the Community Coordinator is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications.
- Business development– Create directives for business development and sales.
To apply, send directly your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org